Are you looking for how to perform the HP Printer Setup for the Windows and Mac OS via www.123.hp.com/setup? Then this article is for you..!!
PROCEDURE TO PERFORM THE HP PRINTER SETUP
· To start with, perform the basic setup of your printer.
· If not connect it using Ethernet cables.
· Next, if it is a wireless printer then perform the wireless setup for your printer.
· To avoid interruptions, place the printer near the router and turn ON.
· Do check the manual to complete the setup.
· Some printer devices have to be connected to your Windows system directly.
· Other printers allow you to finish the wireless setup.
· Make use of the menu interface available on the printer.
· Search your appropriate wireless network.
· On connecting, you will have to enter your wireless password.
· Click start.
· Go to settings.
· Choose the devices option.
· Now, select the Printers & Scanners option.
· Finally, add your respective printer.
· Firstly, perform the basic setup of your printer.
· Then check what sort of network connection your printer supports.
· If it supports wired connection then follow the necessary steps accordingly.
· Before you connect the printer to Mac, ensure that you update the Mac.
· Make sure that the printer is placed near your system.
· Now, turn ON your printer.
· Also, ensure that the printer is near your router.
· After performing the basic connection, connect the printer to the system using wifi or Bluetooth.
· Now, open the Apple menu and click the system preferences.
· Then click the printers and scanners option.
· Next, click the “+” symbol to add your corresponding printer.
· Now, your printer will be added to the list.
· You will have to select your appropriate printer’s name.
For further assistance on how to perform the HP Printer Setup for the Windows and Mac OS, call our customer support team number +1-800-237-0201 anytime.