Call for Entries
In keeping with our mission to strengthen the local artist-printmaker community and help printmakers gain recognition as artists, Rubber City Prints is taking entries for our gallery/studio space. Summer 2016 will be on view June 17th - August 27th; This will be a curated show, with limited acceptance. Deadline for entries is May 22nd by5pm through email or Google Docs.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Submissions Deadline: Sunday May 22, 2016
Acceptance Notification: Friday May 27, 2016
Accepted Prints Deadline: Sunday, June 12, 2016
Opening Reception: Friday, June 17th from 5-8pm
On view: Summer, June 17, 2016 – August 27, 2016
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
* Prints must display an excellent use of printmaking processes and techniques.
* Selected prints will encompass artistic diversity in size, orientation and location throughout the United States.
* All prints must have been created within one year of our submission deadline onMay 22nd, 2016.
* Only original fine art prints are eligible; reproductions of other artwork in the form of digital prints are not acceptable.
$15 for 2 entries
$10 for each additional entry
All RCP members receive one free entry! Become a member here.
Ways to Pay
1. Online at via Pay Pal
2. In person at our shop any Sunday in May 11am-5pm via Square Reader, cash, or check.
3. Make a check payable to Rubber City Prints and send to 140 E. Market St. Akron, OH 44308
*All checks and forms of payment must be received by May 22, 2015.
Title the document file: Last,First Name.doc, please submit a word doc. or send this information via Google Docs to DOWNLOAD FORM
Name each image as follows: artist's last name_first name_title_number of entry. For example: Bryce_Brenna_Presence_Moment_01
Must be clear, accurately displaying the work and done in a professional manner.
Image resolution at 72 dpi and in jpeg format, the largest dimension at 1000 pixels.
Any questions please contact